The new 5-in-1 KR-800S Auto Kerato-Refractometer incorporates Topcon's Rotary Prism technology for unparalleled accuracy and consistent measurements. It features several new tests, including a visual acuity (VA) check for near and far distance, contrast sensitivity testing, grid testing and glare testing, allowing you to confirm objective and subjective VA under glare conditions before cataract surgery. The compact and user-friendly design provides quick and accurate readings with minimal training required.
- Accurate objective measurement (REF, KRT, R/K)
- Confirm objective and subjective visual acuity under glare conditions before cataract surgery
- Easy-to-use, fast measurements
- Compact, user-friendly design with wide 8.5 inch color touchscreen display
- Contrast sensitivity testing
- Grid chart test
- Topcon's exclusive Rotary Prism technology for unparalleled accuracy