Nd:YAG and SLT
The concept of combining two lasers into one system enables practical advantages: Prolonged service life and increased work safety. The SLT and Nd:YAG Lasers are indispensable to treat glaucoma in today's ophthalmology practice. A.R.C. Laser creates uniform energy distribution over the entire spot for safest treatment quality and reliable reproducibility. SLT is a natural way to reduce IOP by stimulating the trabecular meshwork with its specific "low level laser beam"
µChip SLT: no compromises
SLT is a laser therapy which may replace medication for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma (OAG). Laser-selected Trabeculotomy is a gentle and repeatable laser treatment. It promotes cellular regeneration of trabecular meshwork without any medication.
- No harm for your patients trabecular meshwork (TM)
- No side effects
- Well known treatment for open angle glaucoma (OAG)
- Designed for the anterior segment
- Highest repetition rate thanks to our Rapid Procedure Rapid-Trigger-Mode (RTM)
- Optional head-up-display
- No high voltage inside - no UV-light on the cavity
- < 2 % deviation: Highest pulse-to-pulse stability for REPRODUCIBLE RESULTS
Unique innovations are the Rapid-Trigger-Mode (RTM) for a fast repetition rate and the optional head-up-display: the selected treatment power is always in view.