Johnson & Johnson Vision / Tecnis Monofocal 1-Piece IOL
The TECNIS® Monofocal 1-Piece IOL is engineered for a higher standard of optical excellence so you can leave each patient with the sharp, high-quality vision they deserve.
What does proven optical excellence mean for your patient outcomes?
- 70% of patients had best corrected binocular distance visual acuities (BCDVA) 20/16 or better
- 96% of patients had BCDVA of 20/20 or better
- Spherical aberration corrected to essentially zero for outstanding visual performance
- Reduced chromatic aberration for excellent image contrast
TECNIS® IOLs provide 14–35% improved image contrast from chromatic aberration reduction and correction of spherical aberration to essentially zero
- Powers: +5.0 D to 34.0 D in 0.5 diopter increments
- Diameter: 6.0 mm
- Shape: Biconvex, anterior aspheric surface, square optic edge
- Material: UV-blocking hydrophobic acrylic