Johnson & Johnson Vision / Tecnis Symfony IOL
Delivering excellent uncorrected visual acuity (VA) at all distances, the TECNIS Symfony® IOL allows your patients to see clearly across a full range of vision. Rather than splitting light into distinct focal points, the TECNIS Symfony® IOL elongates focus, resulting in an increased depth of field. This empowers you to deliver a full range of continuous vision while maintaining high image contrast.
Deliver the visual quality that allows your patients with and without astigmatism to see clearly in any lighting condition
- High-quality distance vision in the presence of astigmatism
- Pupil-independent performance enables optimal performance in any lighting condition
- Low overall spectacle wear
- Powers: +5.0 D to 34.0 D in 0.5 diopter increments
- Diameter: 6.0 mm
- Center Thickness: 0.7 mm (20.0 D)
- Shape: Biconvex, wavefront-designed anterior aspheric surface, posterior achromatic diffractive surface designed to reduce chromatic aberration for enhanced image contrast and echelette feature to extend the range of vision.
- Material: UV-blocking hydrophobic acrylic