Johnson & Johnson Vision / Whitestar Signature PRO
Purposefully engineered to empower your technique, the WHITESTAR SIGNATURE® PRO Phacoemulsification System delivers the clinical flexibility and high-quality performance you need to empower your expertise with each case. With exceptional versatility to complement the way you work, the WHITESTAR SIGNATURE® PRO System gives you the confidence and control to free your focus for what matters in each procedure.
With the WHITESTAR SIGNATURE® PRO System, you have the clinical flexibility you need to confidently apply your technique and empower your approach in each moment.
Proactive IOP Management with Automatic Occlusion Sensing
The WHITESTAR SIGNATURE® PRO System continuously works behind the scenes to monitor intraocular pressure (IOP) and proactively adjusts to maintain IOP, freeing you to focus on the subtleties of each case.
- Monitors vacuum levels throughout the case
- Optimizes power settings for enhanced control and improved efficiency
- Anticipates pressure changes and proactively responds to occlusion breaks
- Protects the chamber during post-occlusion surge
On-Demand Fluidics with Peristaltic, Venturi or Combination Pump Capabilities
Choose the flow that fits your demands and desires. Expertly use your preferred technique from patient to patient or within an individual case.
- Peristaltic: Holdability and intraoperative control
- Venturi: Followability and improved efficiency
- On-demand transition: Efficiency at every step
Ultrasound Efficiency with the ELLIPS® FX Handpiece
The ELLIPS® FX Handpiece balances power and control so you get smooth, efficient cutting while protecting the eye.
- Ultrasound moves continuously in three dimensions for power and followability
- Smooth, efficient cutting with minimal clogging
- Reduced heat generated at the incision
- Less corneal edema
- Lower endothelial cell loss
- Compatibility with all Johnson & Johnson Vision phaco tips
Optimize your process management and inform your technique. The Cataract Analysis and Settings Application (CASA) delivers a practice-eye-level view with mobile analytics and case insights.
- Give surgeons and administrators a holistic view of the practice
- Wirelessly connect and share data across multiple WHITESTAR SIGNATURE® PRO Systems
- Gain a tailored understanding by filtering based on date, surgeon or other criteria
- Refine your process and learn from each case with easily digestible charts
- Easily import and export surgical parameters and data to share with colleagues
The High-Definition Surgical Media Center (HD-SMC) lets you record your cases in high resolution so you can review and refine your technique or share your approach with others.
- Save and share videos with your colleagues
- Use as a teaching and demonstration tool
- Record comprehensive case data
- Create customized presentations and surgical overlays
Engineered for usability and versatility, the WHITESTAR SIGNATURE® PRO System delivers a user-focused experience — no matter your technique or workflow.
- Advanced Linear Pedal: Wireless control for responsiveness and efficiency in each case
- Simplified graphical user interface: Simple, intuitive navigation and display
- Wireless remote control: Convenience and control for all modes and settings
- Vitrectors: Support for your preferences with three high-speed, disposable options
- Universal cautery connectors: Streamlined integration with compatibility across most commercially available cautery cords